mSpy vs XNSPY – Find the Best Tracking App in 2023!
What are the differences between mSpy vs XNSPY? mSpy has more comprehensive social media tracking, has a better-designed interface, is harder to detect, and is faster to install than XNSPY. Both of these spy apps are similarly priced, but overall mSpy’s a superior tracker due to its wider range of features and reliability.
Is your partner suddenly glued to their phone and won’t tell you what they are doing? Are you concerned your children may be talking to inappropriate people online? Then it is time to install a tracking app on their phone. But which app is the best?
In this article, we are going to explore everything you need to know about mSpy vs XNSPY, including the features, compatibility, price, and the difference between mSpy and XNSPY. After reading this article, you will know exactly which spy app is the best!
mSpy vs XNSPY: Features
mSpy and XNSPY are two popular spy apps that can quickly catch even the most sophisticated cheaters and also reveal exactly who your kids are talking to. Both of these apps clandestinely monitor the target’s phone and save everything ranging from social media private messages to emails to texts to call logs to browser history. You can even track your partner’s or kid’s live location with these apps.
With mSpy and XNSPY, you can monitor your child or partner 100% remotely. You simply sign into your spy app account from your own device and can access all of the saved data whenever you like!
mSpy and XNSPY are loaded features that make it easy to catch a rebellious cheater or a cheating spouse. However, mSpy has more features, works on more social media platforms, and its GPS live tracker is more accurate. Check out the main features of XNSPY and mSpy software below:
- Access all SMS messages (SMS tracker)
- See where the target is at all times via GPS tracking
- View their entire browser history
- Read all sent and received private social media (Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, TikTok, Telegram, Tinder, Snapchat) chats
- Crack all of their passwords with a powerful keylogger
- Snoop on every single photo and video on their phone
- Access their contact list
- Read text messages
- See every person they have called
- Get inside their email inbox
- Access Notes
- Email spy
- Check out Call logs
- View contacts
- Read SMS messages
- GPS tracking
- Access social media private chats
- View browser history
- View their keystrokes with a keylogger
- See the target’s photos and videos
When comparing mSpy vs XNSPY you can see these spy apps share most of the same features. However, mSpy allows you to track more social media platforms, and overall, its features are more reliable. For example, when we tested both apps’ GPS tracker, mSpy delivered more accurate results. Based on the number and quality of features mSpy is the winner!
By the way, if you need especially phone tracker, you can use other apps like uMobix or Spyic.
mSpy vs XNSPY: Pricing Plans
mSpy and XNSPY are similarly priced. Overall mSpy is slightly more expensive, but you get what you pay for. XNSPY has an outdated interface, is harder to use, and has fewer features than mSpy. Check out the different pricing options for these spy apps below!
How Much Does mSpy Cost?
You can use mSpy for as little as $11.66 per month. Here are all of the available packages:
- 1 Month – $48.99/month
- 3 Months – $27.99/month ($83.97 in total)
- 12 Months – $11.66/month ($139.92 in total)
How Much Does XNSPY Cost?
XNSPY costs as little as $7.5 when you sign a 12-month plan. Here are all of the different XNSPY pricing options:
- 1 month – Premium – $35.99/month
- 3 Months – Premium – $20/month ($60 in total)
- 12 months – Premium – $7.5/month ($90 in total)
As you can see, XNSPY is slightly cheaper than mSpy, and both options are affordable. However, mSpy is a more reliable app, so if you are serious about catching your partner cheating or protecting your children, then it is worth investing a few extra dollars a month and purchasing mSpy.Try XNSPY
mSpy vs XNSPY: Compatibility
mSpy and XNSPY work on iOS and Android devices. See exactly what devices they will work on below!
Does your partner or child have Android 4+ or later on their device? Then you can install mSpy on Android. This spy app works on all devices, including Samsung Galaxy, Google Pixel, Xiaomi, Asus, and OnePlus. You can set up mSpy in just a few minutes by taking the target’s phone and downloading the software. We will show you all the steps involved a bit later!
mSpy for iPhone works on every single iOS device, no matter how old it is. You don’t have to worry about jailbreaking the phone. Also, the installation process is remote, you just need to enter the target’s Apple ID credentials into your mSpy account during the set up phase. You can check your device compatibility using mSpy website.
XNSPY is compatible with all Android devices running Android 4 to 11. You can install XNSPY Samsung Galaxy, Google Pixel, Xiaomi, Asus, and OnePlus. Unfortunately, to access some features, the Android device needs to be rooted. To install XNSPY, you need to physically take the target’s phone, download the APK file and follow the guided installation.
XNSPY for iPhone works on iOS jailbroken devices running iOS 6. up to 9.0.2 and on non-jailbroken devices running iOS 6 +. You can install XNSPY without target phone remotely by entering the target’s Apple ID credentials, however, you may need to pass 2FA, which requires physical access to the target’s device.
When it comes to compatibility with Android devices, mSpy is the winner because you can use all features without having to root the target device. When it comes to iOS compatibility, mSpy has a slight advantage because it works on old and new devices, while XNSPY does not work on iOS 5 or earlier. You also can check your device compatibility using XNSPY website.
How to Install mSpy?
You can install mSpy on iPhone and Android in under 5 minutes. And mSpy offers remote installation for iOS devices!
To install mSpy on Android, follow these steps:
- Open mSpy.com and create an account
- Take the target’s phone and turn off Play Protect (Open Google Store, click the profile icon in the top right-hand corner, tap Settings, and click Turn Scan apps with Play Protect off)
- Allow Unknown Sources (Open settings, click Security, check the box next to Unknown Sources, and tap OK)
- Open the target’s phone browser and open the mSpy download link, which is located in your mSpy account
- Tap Download
- Open the downloaded file
- Click Allow on every popup
- Enter the registration code
- Click Complete Installation
mSpy has done a great job creating a simple and fast installation process. The only downside is that you need physical access to the target’s phone, but that is the nature of Android devices. There are no spy apps that can be downloaded remotely on Android phones. Also, remember before you start the installation process to switch off Play Protect.
To install mSpy on iPhone remotely, follow these steps:
- Head to mSpy.com and sign up
- Choose the type of device you want to monitor (iOS in our case).
- Purchase a subscription package
- Confirm your purchase
- Make sure the target has iCloud backup enabled on their phone ((Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > iCloud Backup, Turn on iCloud Backup)
- Sign into your mSpy account
- Enter the target’s iCloud credentials
- Pass 2FA by entering the code sent to the target’s iPhone into your mSpy account
Then all you need to do is wait between 10 to 20 minutes as mSpy secretly records everything your partner or child does on their phone. To access all this precious information, simply sign into your mSpy account and go to your dashboard.
How to Install XNSPY?
mSpy and XNSPY have a very similar Android installation process. Unfortunately, to access many XNSPY, you will first need to root the target device, which is a lengthy and complicated process. This is why overall mSpy has a superior set up system.
How to install XNSPY on Android? Follow these steps:
- Take the target’s Android device and Allow Unknown Sources (Open settings, click Security, check the box next to Unknown Sources, and tap OK)
- Head to the Google Store and Disable Play Protect (click the profile icon in the top right-hand corner, tap Settings, and click Turn Scan apps with Play Protect off)
- Sign up to XNSPY
- Open the download link on the target’s phone
- Download the app
- Open the file and follow the guided installation
To install XNSPY on iPhone, follow these steps:
- Head to xnspy.com, create an account, and purchase a subscription package
- Take the target’s device and turn on iCloud backup (Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > iCloud Backup, Turn on iCloud Backup)
- Sign into your XNSPY account and start the setup process
- Select the particular iOS device you want to spy on
- Enter the target’s iCloud credentials
- Pass 2FA by entering the code sent to the target’s iPhone into your XNSPY account
mSpy and XNSPY have the same set up process for iOS devices. You can install the software remotely using the target’s Apple ID credentials. Just remember to enable iCloud backup before you start the installation process. If you are not sure about XNSPY, you can try demo.
Pros and Cons of XNSPY
To help you figure out if XNSPY is the right spy app for you, we have thoroughly tested all of its features. Here are the key pros and cons we have identified:
- You can secretly access text and social media messages
- Has a live GPS tracker
- Cheaper than some spy apps
- The app is very difficult to detect
- The installation process is simple
- Many features only work on rooted Android devices
- Poor customer support
- Interface is outdated
- Doesn’t work on all social media platforms
Unfortunately, XNSPY has some serious cons. We can’t recommend using this spy app, especially when mSpy is superior in virtually every category.
Pros and Cons of mSpy
Is mSpy worth it? Check out the different pros and cons and decide for yourself!
- Instantly view all social media (WhatsApp, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok, Instagram, and more) chats, including encrypted messages
- Incredibly preciseSuper accurate live GPS tracking
- Secretly records all of the target’s files, including videos and photos
- Read every single email sent and received
- Can mSpy be detected? Nope, this app is undetectable!
- mSpy is affordable – The 12-month package is only $11.66/month
- Install this spy app in less than 5 minutes
- mSpy can’t record voice calls
Based on our research, we concluded that mSpy pros significantly outweigh its cons. While it would be nice if the app could record voice calls, it is not a deal breaker. mSpy is loaded with features that make it easy to secretly track your child or partner and see everything they are doing.
After extensively testing mSpy and XNSPY, including their compatibility, features, installation process, and reliability, mSpy takes the crown. mSpy works on all social media platforms, its GPS tracker is laser accurate, it’s ultra-reliable, and once installed, you can easily and securely monitor everything the target is doing on their device. While XNSPY does have some good features, its outdated interface and inferior social media tracking are a big minus.
We score mSpy 9/10, and FlexiSPY we give a 5.5/10. If you want to know exactly who your partner or child is talking to and where they are at all times, then quickly take their device and install mSpy today!
No one has left a comment yet, be the first