Which is better mSpy vs FlexiSPY? mSpy! mSpy is faster to install and has a superior interface compared to FlexiSPY. mSpy works on non-jailbroken devices, monitors all social media platforms, and is 2.5 times cheaper than FlexiSPY ($139 vs $349 per year)!
Are you tired of wondering who your children are talking to on social media? Do you have a suspicion your partner may be having an affair? Then you need to install a spy app on their device!
Two of the most well-known spy apps are mSpy and FlexiSPY. Once installed on your kids’ or partner’s device these apps will secretly record everything they do including texts, browser history, social media private messages, and emails, and even track their live location. Then they send all of this precious data to your spy app account, where you can view it remotely on your phone.
In this article, we are going to look at mSpy vs FlexiSPY and once and for all determine which one is the best tracking app on the market. We will explore the difference between mSpy and FlexiSPY, their features, and their cost!
mSpy VS FlexiSPY: Features
- Read sent and received text messages
- Real-time live GPS tracking
- See every website the target visited, even in incognito mode
- See all of their social media activity (Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, TikTok, Telegram, Tinder, Snapchat), including private messages
- See all their keystrokes with a built-in world-class keylogger
- View all of their files, including videos and pictures
- Access their contact list
- View the target’s call logs
- Read all of their emails
- Access Notes
- View the target’s Call logs
- View their address book
- Access all of the target’s SMS messages
- See the target’s live location
- Get an alert when the target enters or leaves a certain location (geo-fencing)
- Check out what websites they are viewing
- See the apps they use
- Crack their passwords with a keylogger
- Access their photos, videos, and audio files
- See how charged their phone is
As you can see, the Lite version of FlexiSPY does not allow you to track social media. If you want to read your partner’s or kid’s Facebook or WhatsApp, or Instagram messages, you have to pay a hefty premium. Also, with the FlexiSPY Lite version, you can’t read the target’s emails. Luckily with mSpy, you get all the features you need with their affordable basic package, including comprehensive tracking of all major social media platforms.
So when it comes to mSpy vs FlexiSPY in terms of features, mSpy has a clear edge. mSpy does not make you pay extra to spy on social media or emails. mSpy also tracks more social media platforms than FlexiSPY, which is incredibly important if you want to see if your partner is cheating or protect your children from creeps online.
mSpy VS FlexiSPY: Pricing Plans
When it comes to mSpy vs FlexiSPY, price is going to be a very important factor. Overall mSpy is significantly cheaper than FlexiSPY, which is surprising as mSpy has a better-designed interface and more features. With mSpy, you get more while paying less! Check out the exact pricing packages for the two tracking apps below!
How Much Does mSpy Cost?
Is mSpy free? No, but it has a range of different price packages based on your budget and how long you need to use the software. You can use mSpy for as little as $11.66 per month. Here are all of the available packages:
- 1 Month – $48.99
- 3 Months – $27.99 per month ($83.97 in total)
- 12 Months – $11.66 per month ($139.92 in total)
How Much Does FlexiSPY Cost?
Is FlexiSPY free? No, FlexiSPY offers 3 different paid packages, Lite, Premium, and Extreme. Lite has so few features and offers zero social media monitoring, that is not worth considering so we will just look at the Premium and Extreme packages.
- 1 month – Premium – $79 – Extreme – $119
- 3 Months – Premium – $39.66 per month ($119 in total) – Extreme – $79.66 per month ($239 in total)
- 12 months – Premium – $14.91 per month ($179) – Extreme – $34.9 ($419 per month)
As you can see, FlexiSPY is way more expensive than mSpy, and the extra price is totally unjustified. mSpy is easier to use, faster to install, and has better tracking features. So unless you like setting money on fire mSpy is a smarter choice.
mSpy VS FlexiSPY: Compatibility
mSpy and FlexiSPY are both compatible with iOS and Android devices. You can also install FlexiSPY on computers.
mSpy for Android works on all devices running Android 4+ or later. You can install mSpy on Samsung Galaxy, Google Pixel, Xiaomi, Asus, and OnePlus. The whole installation process takes about 5 minutes, but you need physical access to the target’s phone.
mSpy for iPhone is available on all iOS devices, irrespective of age. The iPhone does not need to be jailbroken, and even better, you can install it remotely as long as you know the target’s Apple ID.
FlexiSPY for Android will work on all major Android devices as long as they are running Android 4+ or later. FlexiSPY is compatible with these devices Samsung Galaxy, Google Pixel, Xiaomi, Asus, and OnePlus. To install this, you need physical access to your partner’s or kid’s phone, and then you need to download the APK file and follow the guided installation. It takes quite a bit longer to install than mSpy, which has a simpler application process.
FlexiSPY for iPhone can only be used on iOS devices that have been jailbroken. This is a serious flaw in this spy app. To install FlexiSPY you first need to jailbreak the target’s phone is a long and complicated process. Also, the target can quickly find out their iPhone is jailbroken and realize they have been hacked.
When it comes to compatibility with Android devices, both mSpy and FlexiSPY are equal. Both of these spy apps work on all Android devices running Android 4+ or later. However, mSpy is superior when it comes to iOS compatibility. mSpy works on all iOS devices, while FlexiSPY only works on jailbroken devices.
How to Install mSpy?
The mSpy install process is very simple and requires no technical skills. You can fully set up mSpy on iPhone and Android in just a few minutes. Even better, you can install mSpy on your iPhone 100% remotely!
To install mSpy on Android, follow these steps:
- Go to mSpy.com and purchase a subscription
- Disable Play Protect on the target’s device
- Open the mSpy download link on the target’s phone browser, which is in your mSpy account
- Click Download
- Open the download file
- Click Allow on every popup
- Enter the registration code, which can be found in your mSpy account
- Click Complete Installation
The entire set up process should take you no more than 5 minutes. Just remember you need access to the target’s phone and have to open the download link in their phone’s browser. Also, before you start the download, make sure you disable Play Protect.
To install mSpy on iPhone, follow these steps:
- Head to mSpy.com and sign up
- Choose the type of device you want to monitor (iOS, in our case).
- Purchase a subscription package
- Confirm your purchase
- Make sure the target has iCloud backup enabled on their phone
- Sign into your mSpy account
- Enter the target’s iCloud credentials
- Pass 2FA by entering the code sent to the target’s iPhone into your mSpy account
Then all you need to do is wait between 10 to 20 minutes as mSpy secretly records everything your partner or child does on their phone. To access all this precious information, simply sign into your mSpy account and go to your dashboard.
How to Install FlexiSPY?
To install FlexiSPY on Android, follow these steps:
- Allow Unknown Sources
- Disable Play Protect
- Create a FlexiSPY account and purchase a package
- Open the download link on the target’s phone
- Download the app
- Open the file and follow the guided installation
FlexiSPY and mSpy have a very similar Android installation process. It is simple and can be completed in just a few minutes. You will need to take full control of the target’s device, so make sure you choose a good time, you don’t want your partner or child to catch you!
To install FlexiSPY on your iPhone, follow these steps:
- Jailbreak the target’s iPhone
- Click on Cydia
- Tap Sources
- Click Edit
- Tap Add
- Enter https://ios.mflx.biz and click Add Source
- Return to Cydia
- Click on ios.mflx.biz
- Tap Utilities
- Click System Core
- Tap Install
- Click Confirm
- Restart SpringBoard
- Enter license key
- Tap Ok
- Click Hide App
As you can see, it is pretty complicated to install FlexiSPY on an iPhone. You need to complete lots of different annoying steps, and we didn’t even mention all the steps involved in jailbreaking. With mSpy, it is much faster and easier to install, and you can even install the spy app 100% remotely!
Moreover, you can use worry-free installation service to make this process easy.
Pros and Cons of FlexiSPY
Stop! Before you decide to install FlexiSPY on your partner’s or kid’s phone, consider these different pros and cons, they will help you make an informed decision and determine if this app is really worth it!
- Lets you secretly read SMS and social media messages
- Has a live GPS tracker
- Let’s you read emails
- The app is hidden and hard to detect
- FlexiSPY is expensive – A 1 month package is $79!
- FlexiSPY only works on jailbroken iPhones
- Complicated installation process for iOS devices
- The interface looks old and needs to be updated
Based on our research, the cons of FlexiSPY outweigh the pros. We can’t recommend this spy app based on its inflated price, outdated interface, and the fact it only works on jailbroken iPhones.
Pros and Cons of mSpy
- mSpy lets you read all social media (WhatsApp, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok, Instagram, and more) private messages, including deleted ones
- Super accurate live GPS tracking. Know where your partner or child is at all times!
- See every single website the target has visited, even if they browsed in incognito mode
- Read all of the target’s emails, including deleted ones
- The app is impossible to detect
- mSpy is affordable – The 12-month package is only $11.66 per month
- Very fast and easy to install
- Works on all iOS devices
- mSpy can’t record voice calls
mSpy has way more pros than cons. It is essentially an upgraded version of FlexiSPY thanks to its lower price, faster installation process, and better features.
Based on features, price, compatibility, ease of use, and overall tracking capabilities mSpy is a clear winner. mSpy lets you track more social media platforms and allows you to view encrypted and deleted private messages and every website the target visits, even if they are browsing in incognito mode or they deleted their history. mSpy is also faster and simpler to install and features a sleek interface, while FlexiSPY looks like something out of the 90s.
Overall we score mSpy 9/10, and we give FlexiSPY 6/10. FlexiSPY is not a bad application, but it has a lot to improve on if it wants to catch mSpy. If you want to instantly know if your partner is cheating or exactly who your children are talking to online, then install mSpy on their device right now!